How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G phone. As you know Reliance launched Jio 4G Sim with Lyf phone and with Reliance Preview Offer absolutely free by which you can use unlimited 4G internet with unlimited free call only on Reliance Jio Sim so here we made a trick in which you easily Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.
Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone. but how is it possible? do you think in this post i am telling you about How to Convart 3G Phone into 4G? if you think so, then you are Wrong. Actually you have to open Engineering Mode In Your Device and then you can select 4G network if you don’t know how to do it then checkout below given steps very carefully.
Note: Use this method with you own risk we are not responsible for any type Damage
How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone
- At first Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your device by Play Store
- This Application allow you to run Advanced Setup from Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, also called SERVICE MODE
- Open the app, or dail your device specific code "*#*#3646633#*#*" for Engineering Mode.
- Click on MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.
- Now Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and save it and turn off and on your device
- Once you done above steps, then open your jio sim and put it on your 3G phone
Boom!! Within 10 minutes you will get Jio Network but you will not get 4G speed still you will get 3G speed Now use unlimited 4G internet in your 3G phone.
Note: Full trick step by step posted now but still one thing is most Important it's not working in all 3G phone It is only working in MTK device but still 1 more thing It is not working all MTK 3G devices :) so try it with your devices and comment below with your gadget name working or not.
You can't call anyone using jio nework because, Calling feature Needs voLTE and 3G devices are not capable of this. So if you want to call using LTE network then you can do that by using jio join app So this was the very easy and simple Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone but it’s little bit risky so use this trick with very carefully. If you have question just comment below we will reaply you as soon as possible.