BREAKING NEWS

How to Use Reliance Jio 4G Sim in 3G Phone Full Guide

Hello, Friends, We are back again with an another trick How To use Reliance Jio 4G sim in 3G Android Phone It is Possible? Yes.! we can use 4G sim in 3G phone but you will get 3G speed not 4G because you just change network bands not hardware :p so you can only access data not Calls or SMS. We also post a trick how to use jio 4G sim in any 4G Phone if you still not watch that video then watch it first. I also Make some videos about jio 4g speed test and LYF flame 2 Unboxing review videos if you still not watched that video then you can join suryatricks YouTube channel and Please Subscribe my channel for more videos tricks and tips.

How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G phone. As you know Reliance launched Jio 4G Sim with Lyf phone and with Reliance Preview Offer absolutely free by which you can use unlimited 4G internet with unlimited free call only on Reliance Jio Sim so here we made a trick in which you easily Use Reliance Jio Sim in 3G Phone.

Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone. but how is it possible? do you think in this post i am telling you about How to Convart 3G Phone into 4G? if you think so, then you are Wrong. Actually you have to open Engineering Mode In Your Device and then you can select 4G network if you don’t know how to do it then checkout below given steps very carefully.

Note: Use this method with you own risk we are not responsible for any type Damage

How to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone

• At first Download & Install MTK Engineering Mode app in your device by Play Store

• This Application allow you to run Advanced Setup from Engineering Mode Menu of MTK phones, also called SERVICE MODE

• Open the app, or dail your device specific code "*#*#3646633#*#*" for Engineering Mode.

• Click on MTK Settings and Select Preferred Network Option.

• Now Select 4G LTE/WCDMA/GSM as network mode and save it and turn off and on your device

• Once you done above steps, then open your jio sim and put it on your 3G phone

Boom!! Within 10 minutes you will get Jio Network but you will not get 4G speed still you will get 3G speed Now use unlimited 4G internet in your 3G phone.

Note: Full trick step by step posted now but still one thing is most Important it's not working in all 3G phone It is only working in MTK device but still 1 more thing It is not working all MTK 3G devices :) so try it with your devices and comment below with your gadget name working or not.

You can't call anyone using jio nework because, Calling feature Needs voLTE and 3G devices are not capable of this. So if you want to call using LTE network then you can do that by using jio join app So this was the very easy and simple Trick to Use Reliance Jio Sim on 3G Phone but it’s little bit risky so use this trick with very carefully. If you have question just comment below we will reaply you as soon as possible.

Trick To Use Jio 4G Sim in MTK 3G Phone Video Tutorial

80 comments :

1. Is it for Mediatek device or Qualcomm device??

2. there is a different trick for Qualcomm read on another site

3. Surya Choudhary9/04/2016 02:03:00 pm

Mediatek device

4. Surya Choudhary9/04/2016 02:04:00 pm

yes It is only for Mediatek devices

ReplyDelete
  5. lava iris x5 3G phone pe...4g/3g/2g saved nehi ho raya he..... ab me keys karu. ...plz help me...plz

6. Surya Choudhary9/05/2016 02:44:00 pm

4G or LTE ka option nhi aa rha hai to bro nhi chalega jio esme

ReplyDelete
  7. Device need root or not?

8. How to know device spevific code & network mode is not changing plz help

9. Vai infocus m260 lte selct nahi ho raha he wdcma rah jaa raha he

10. Surya Choudhary9/06/2016 11:50:00 pm

select hoga bro 2nd sim nikalo only 1st slot me jio sim dalo then karo ho jyega :) 2nd slot me sim mat dalo 1 bar

11. Surya Choudhary9/06/2016 11:51:00 pm

select hoga bro 2nd sim nikalo only 1st slot me jio sim dalo then karo ho jyega 🙂 2nd slot me sim mat dalo 1 bar

12. Surya Choudhary9/06/2016 11:52:00 pm

no need rooted phone :)

ReplyDelete
  13. Bro my Micromax d304 sare option arhe h but kuch b select nhi horha Any Other softwear for lolipop. 5.1

14. Surya Choudhary9/07/2016 04:40:00 pm

yes try with *#*#4636#*#*

ReplyDelete
  15. Bhai...mere htc desire 516 me...option to select ho jata he...lekin network nhi aaa raha.....kya karu.....plz help me

16. Mera select hota he...lekin ......network nhi ata kya koru

17. Surya Choudhary9/10/2016 11:38:00 pm

2nd sim bahar nikal kar karo only 1st slot me jio sim ho bas

ReplyDelete
  18. 2nd sim ...kholke bhi try kia...lekin kam nhi a....raha....plz app bata sakteho ki...ye trick htc desire 516 pe kam karta he ya nhi

19. canvas 2 plus 110q had no Lte or 4g option

20. Surya Choudhary9/11/2016 03:01:00 pm

then how can you use 4G sim ?

ReplyDelete
  21. Lava iris 400 can I use jio sim?

ReplyDelete
  22. can I use jio sim in lava iris 400?

ReplyDelete
  23. phone info show lte/gsm/wcdma(prl) but when i select and back. it revert to default gsm (prl). any solution ?
    from - Micromax canvas 2 plus 110q

24. Surya Choudhary9/12/2016 02:51:00 pm

bro insert only 1 sim remove 2nd slot sim then try again :) it will works

25. Surya Choudhary9/12/2016 02:51:00 pm

ager 4G phone hai to chal jyega

26. Surya Choudhary9/12/2016 02:53:00 pm

LTE ka option aata hai MTK Engineer Mode per ?

27. this trrckz not in samsung e5
    ....plz help me sir any other trickz for e5 3g device

28. Surya Choudhary9/15/2016 11:49:00 pm

yes but some MTK phones only

29. Surya Choudhary9/15/2016 11:50:00 pm

nhi ho rha to nhi hoga bro ese choro aapke pass 4G dongle hai to usme use karo ya pher 4G phone arrange karo

30. bhai forign country wale may kaise chalega phone 4g hai lenovo s90 a

31. Surya Choudhary9/27/2016 08:26:00 pm

unlocked hai phone? dusara koi sim work karta hai?

32. Not working in htc desire 526g plus

33. jhadeswar mohanta9/30/2016 12:40:00 am

sir can I use jio sim on lava iris x5 3g phone. plz tell me soon

34. jhadeswar mohanta9/30/2016 12:48:00 am

can I use jio sim on lava iris x5 3g phone.tell me soon

35. Surya Choudhary9/30/2016 03:42:00 pm

you can try I'm not sure

36. its not working.. with 1 sim too

37. can I use jio sim on lava iris x5 3g phone.tell
    me soon plz

38. Surya Choudhary10/02/2016 02:25:00 am

ok bro bad luck :(

39. Surya Choudhary10/02/2016 02:25:00 am

you can try bro

ReplyDelete
  40. Not able to seleat 4g/3g/2g mode in htc desire 526g plus dual sim phone with mtk engineering app.
    Help

ReplyDelete
  41. can I use bio sim in in focus m260 ?

42. Surya Choudhary10/06/2016 02:45:00 pm

you can try

43. jio htc desire 526 g plus m chl shkta h ya nhi

44. Surya Choudhary10/08/2016 12:48:00 am

try karlo

ReplyDelete
  45. sir mera phon micromax Q 338 ha.usma only 2G/3G ha....kya ma mera phon por jio 4G use kor sakti hu...plz plz sir help

46. Surya Choudhary10/08/2016 12:59:00 am

nhi ho sakta bro

ReplyDelete
  47. how to use jio in micromax Q338 all tricks are apply but they didn't work please suggest me

48. Surya Choudhary10/08/2016 03:45:00 pm

3g phone or 4G phone ?

ReplyDelete
  49. Sir mera mobile lava iris x5 ka he kya isme jio4g ka sim chala sakta haun pliz help

50. Surya Choudhary10/09/2016 03:59:00 pm

try karlo yar

51. he bro 4g lte ka option hi nahi aa raha what should i do plz help

52. Surya Choudhary10/11/2016 02:12:00 am

use 4g phone then bro because jio me only 4g hai no 2g/3g

ReplyDelete
  53. Sr mera phone samsung g313 hai kya mai ismain jio 4g chala sakta hu plz tell me & agar main yeh trick apnau to phone damage to nahi hoga per jio sim lene se pahle barcode aaata hai kya mujhe my jio aap download krna hoga.....plz bato plz

ReplyDelete
  54. please insert your sim in slot 1 then restart your phone you will get the option

55. micromax Q-338 not working any trick please suggess new

ReplyDelete
  56. it is work on htc desire 516 dual?

ReplyDelete
  57. Hi I have Infocus m260 will this trick work in it?

58. Can I use in my lenovo a328 3g phone

ReplyDelete
  59. Hello. Mere pass lava iris 870 4G ka phone hai isme jio ka sim card dalne pe network nhi aa raha hai plz tell me

60. Not working on Lenovo a328 mtk chipset

61. Bhai infocus m260 me wrk kr rhi hai ye trick

62. kya aap model no bta sakte hai ? phone ka

ReplyDelete
  63. HI, I HAVE MICROMAXQ338 3G MOBILE .WILL THIS TRICKS WORK.

64. Infocus m260 will support 4g

65. Plz bataya kese hoga

ReplyDelete
  66. Hello sir my device name is lava iris x5 I am trying to do MTKengineer mode but if I go to network setting the GSM/WCDM(pefered) ko jab main change kar raha ho LTE or 4g me to much nahi ho raha hai .please sir help me

67. bhai Panasonic T44 me engineering mode me lte ka option hi nahi h kya kru

68. bro ye trick only Infocus ke phone me he kam karti hai

69. bro ye only Infocus ke phone me he work karta hai

70. Can I use jio sim in htc526g please reply

71. Is there any trick to use Jio 4g sim in HTC desire 700

72. I have infocus m260. I'm not getting 4g LTE option

ReplyDelete
  73. Is it neccesary that jio sim is started or new without starte jio sim will also support

74. I'm using infocus m260
    in this phone not able to select LTE mode ....

ReplyDelete

Copyright © 2014 Airtel 3G 4G Latest Free Internet Direct Tricks 2017. Designed by OddThemes